IT Infrastructure Manager (Russian)
Our client is a private management company providing confidential, dedicated services in the areas of personal financial management, property management, logistics, staffing and travel. Based in Monaco and reporting to the Director of Information Systems, the IT Infrastructure Manager is in charge of the daily management IT and network systems, supporting mobile and remote users and managing external suppliers.
This position requires travel throughout Europe, the United States, the Middle East and Russia. A passport and the ability to obtain visas for these destinations is essential.
- Experience: Several years of experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role, preferably with some of the following vendor’s certifications: CCNA, MTA, MOS, MCSE, etc.) These are not mandatory.
- Languages: Russian and English, written and spoken.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- AD-DC (Forests and remote sites)
- Exchange Server & IIS
- SQL Server
- Remote Desktops Services
- VMWare 5.6+ Clusters
- Veeam Backup, Acronis backup
- NFS, VMFS Storages.
- DHCP, DNS, SSL Gateways
- Cisco network appliances and wireless systems
- Ruckus Wireless Systems.
- 1C Enterprise or similar ERP
- MDM Systems
- MS SharePoint
- Email Archiving solutions
- Video conferencing
- PBX, IP-phones, Asterisk
- Graphic and video editing
- Entertainment systems
- Home automation systems (Crestron, Control 4, KNX).
- Fortinet FortiGate UTM, NGFW, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Cisco ASA
- Kerio Control
- Antispam and mail gateways
- Server and client side antivirus.
- Microsoft Windows: version 7, 10 Pro – Server 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016
- Apple macOS
- Centos, Linux
- Mobile (iOS, Android).
IT Systems and Network Management
- Management, monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues,
- Data backup and Disaster recovery plans
- Suppliers and Contracts
- Manage and negotiate mobile fleet contracts and invoices
- Manage and tender orders with suppliers
- Manage licenses and maintenance contracts.
- Develop and follow up procedures
- Documentation update
- Upgrade, keep updated, and roadmap development.
IT and Network Support
- Provide support to office and nomad users.
- Monitor office supplies and orders (consumables, spare parts, etc.)
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Helpdesk system deployment and follow-up.
- Passionate: You love IT and network systems and you actively look for innovative and reliable solutions.
- With a strong team spirit and a sense of urgency, you have a high level of energy to react to situations quickly and decisively with confidence.
- Work ethic: You are enthusiastic, resourceful and innovative in the search for solutions to complex problems.
- Image and presence: you are prepared to represent a professional image of the company, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: You must be a team player, focused on results and timing with the aim of ultimate customer satisfaction.
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us at +33 4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, please send e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The remuneration and conditions for this position, based in Monaco, are very attractive.
|Job Category||Finance, Systems, Telecoms|