Senior Cloud Project Manager
Since 2007, this company has transitioned over 900,000 users towards collaboration in the cloud since 2007. An internal team of cloud experts has a track record of successful cloud-transition projects worldwide, using a proven methodology and a unique worldwide network of 450 certified trainers, consultants and project managers.
To respond to demand, the company is expanding its consulting business in Europe and establishing a consulting unit based in Sophia Antipolis, France, working with clients all over Europe.
Helping multinational companies to design a cloud-ready enterprise architecture, select vendors and define strategy and governance to integrate cloud solutions, the company’s consultants and experts (architects, project managers, deployment engineers) master all aspects of the deployment of cloud solutions including provisioning, migration, browser configuration, networks, authentication, single sign-on (SSO), etc. With access to a unique worldwide network of certified trainers and proven change management methods and tools, the company helps clients to efficiently drive cloud adoption. In addition, the company provides full support service available 24/7 to assist and advise, resolve issues and improve processes.
The principal services are: Advisory and consulting, Support and managed services, Implementation and integration, Change Management, and Application development.
The company’s partners include Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Dropbox and Fujitsu RunMyProcess.
As a Senior Cloud Project Manager, your principal mission will be to interface with corporate clients in Europe, managing resources and budget and acting as the primary interface to the client, assisted by technical cloud architects and implementation engineers.
- Management and coordination of large-scale projects, often in an international context.
- Configuration and integration of solutions.
- Technical lead on different projects.
- Technical consulting and advising.
- Budget management.
- Account management.
- You have several years of Project Management experience, coordinating human and financial resources in an international environment.
- You are familiar with email and email security (antispam, DKIM, DMARC, …), mailflow (routing rules, SMTP relay, etc), challenging configurations of source solutions
(like Exchange, Lotus Notes) and configuration of target solutions (Office 365, Gsuite)
- You are automomous, detail and quality oriented and you can present solutions to customers, engineering and C-Level IT executives, with good communication skills, in English,
For more information on this great opportunity, please call us now on +33 (0)4 93 65 49 97. To submit your candidature, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference CM-SnrCloudProjMan-KO.
(Keywords: Project Manager, PMO, PMI, Manage Resources, Manage Budget, Client, Presentation, Cloud, GMail, Exchange, Messaging, Google Apps)
|Job Category||Consulting, Management, Software|